WordPress Bharatpur community and CAN Federation Chitwan are organizing WordPress website design competition at the occasion of Chitwan CAN Info tech -2075.
To participate in the competition, an individual must fill up the form and submit by 6th February 2019.
Entry Fee: Rs.100 Per Person
All the participants will be guided on Website designing competition on 2nd February, 2019 during the Boot-Camp of WordPress website designing competition.The orientation program going to be held at Birendra Multiple Campus, CSIT Block from 11:30 AM onward. .
Participants must submit the final WordPress Website that has been developed before 10th February, 2019 4:00 PM at the Open source community stall in Chitwan CAN Info-tech. All the website files submitted after deadline is ineligible to be a winner of the competition.
The Winner of the “WordPress Website Designing Competition” will be awarded with certificate and prize at the ending ceremony of Chitwan CAN Infotech-2075 formal program, which is 12th February, 2019.
Criteria for website development
1. At most 3 members are allowed in a team
1. Participants Should use WordPress default theme “Twenty Nineteen”.
2. Participants are not allowed to use any frontend editor and must use the Gutenberg Editor.
3. Participants are not permitted to use copyrights graphics or images.
4. Free to use plugins for extending features
5. Participants should use local server (such as XAMPP, LAMP, WAMP or MAMP) for developing website.